Monday, May 20, 2013

Life, or something like it.



Things have been very busy here as of late. Sometimes all I do is run from morning till night. lol. It's good though, this is the happiest I have been in a very long time. It's a bit of a challenge to keep things afloat some-days but I am blessed with my freedom now. The hard work to keep it is well worth it!


I will be participating in the July (Christmas in July) bear hugs for you show! I am scrambling between work and the house renovations to get some new bears done but I am working on them whenever I have a spare minute.

I have listed a few bears on etsy..





They have kind of an alice in wonderland sort of feel to them. I hope you like them!

Bear Hugs! 
Melanie

1 comment:

Scratching at the Window said...

So happy to hear you're finding happiness, enjoy it! Your bears are looking very content too, except for the fellow with the ears... ;}