Sunday, November 4, 2012



Well I've been neglecting the blog again! lol. Things have been crazy busy here.. which is good because I've been getting a Ton of work done! First off be sure to ho visit the Trick or Treat studio tour It closes for the year soon! All of my critters have found new homes.. but other artists still have pieces still available!
So what have I been up to? Halloween, Bathroom reno, basement renovation AND getting ready for the Teddies world Wide Online show - (make sure you go vote!). So lets just say I've hardly sat down except for to sew in  weeks. I'm exhausted but SO thrilled with the work that I've been getting done. I will post some before and after photos of the reno, when it's done. I think in 2 more weeks the stuff that is started should be done and then maybe I can get some order back in this house... that is until I start another renovation project.. hehe.


So I will share a few pics from my Halloween madness. We had a ton of fun despite the very cold weather and blowing snow.






I also hit the Elizabeth antique show on Friday.. I got a couple treasures I will share a photo of them later... I must get sewing! I only have 10 days to get bears finished for the Christmas show!
Hope you have a great Sunday!

Hugs,
Melanie


No comments: