Sunday, October 7, 2012

The things I am thankful for.




It's Thanksgiving here in Canada and this year I am thankful for so many things. Last year I knew I had to make a huge change in my life. I had given up on life, I just accepted the fact that it was never going to get better.  I am thankful for all the wonderful people in my life who stood by me these past years when I was struggling so often. I'm thankful for my friend who was there for me when I thought for sure I was going to crack. I'm thankful to the person who made me realize that nothing was worth what I was going through and life could get better... and who then was there when I thought for sure I wasn't going to be able to make it through. I am thankful for my family who swooped in and helped me pick up the pieces when things were all said and done.
This year life is so much better.. It was a huge adjustment and I had some very difficult days.... but almost a year later and I no longer dread get getting up in morning or coming home at night. My home is now filled with laughter, friends and family... I am beyond thankful for that.

Hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving day. I hope each of you has someone you love to share the day with. 

What are you thankful for this Thanksgiving? 

I will leave you with a few pics from the Edmonton Doll show. It was a fun day.. although quite slow this year due to some other events that were on at the same time. 

My Table

Ellie by Kristina.. she is a genius! She gave this guy to me.. I LOOOVE him!!!

another pic of my table

Pic Kristina took of me at the show :)

Happy Thanksgiving! 
Melanie

No comments: