Monday, October 8, 2012

ho hum, ho hum...



Been having a Craptastic day today... Didn't get everything I wanted to get done accomplished.. but I got the basement paint almost totally done and finished sanding the holes in the bathroom.

I'm dyeing my hair back to bright red again now that my bear shows are done for the year. I have a couple bears to get up for sale still. Maybe I can get that done tomorrow. They have sort of an Alice in wonderland feel to them... I think I just need to make an Alice to go with them. :)

Had a good Turkey day yesterday but I came home and was so tired so I went to bed and started and finished the book The Perks of Being a Wallflower.. which was very good. They recently  turned this book into to a movie and of course it's only playing on the other end of the city.. I will have to see if anyone loves me enough to be dragged to see it.. lol!

So other than that it's going to be a few busy weeks of sewing! Don't forget that the Trick or Treat Studio tour is still on!!!!!! I have one piece left for sale.. although I've been trying my best to get one more piece added before the cut off.. the impending snow, house renos and other engagements have kept me away from my studio this weekend again.



Hugs! 
Melly