Tuesday, July 31, 2012

lost in blogspace.. lol.




 I love this pic... so random and rambling :D lol.  So what is new here... I've not been blogging much. I've been keeping very busy with things and renovating the house. The house is looking better everyday and things get better everyday. This weekend I should be getting the new fence, finally after 5 years.I'm  very excited! 
I'm slowly getting ready for the Trick or Treat studio tour. I hope to have at least three new pieces done for it. The ones I'm working on are looking fantastic. I will post sneak peek over the next few days on the tour blog. I am going towards a more creepy theme this year instead of a straight Halloween theme. I'm having a blast with these.

I've started using Bear Pile again so we shall see how that goes. I've not had too much time to work on listings but I should in the next few weeks.

Hope you are all having a fantastic week!
Hugs,
Melanie   

No comments: