Sunday, March 18, 2012

Teddies worldwide and other ramblings.....



Got another bear ready for the Teddies Worldwide show. If you've not gone to vote yet please do! 
Had company over,  armed with pizza and the last Harry Potter movie. It was pretty good although I would have liked to see a few things portrayed differently. I found the death of important people seemed to be in passing. I found that disturbing after they have spent so much time with character development.. and then it's like "well they are dead, off we go". Anyway, I guess I'm putting too much thought into it.. lol. 


Go vote!!


I had better get off the computer and go get some work done... I think I might sneak over the the bakery... I've not had my fix of sugar and cholesterol today.. lol.

Found this quote today... and I think it sums up the last few years of what happened to my life.......


“What kills love? Only this: Neglect. Not to see you when you stand before me. Not to think of you in the little things. Not to make the road wide for you, the table spread for you. To choose you out of habit not desire, to pass the flower seller without a thought. To leave the dishes unwashed, the bed unmade, to ignore you in the mornings, make use of you at night. To crave another while pecking your cheek. To say your name without hearing it, to assume it is mine to call.” - Jeanette Winterson, Written on the Body

No comments: