Saturday, March 17, 2012

Pinball and other ramblings.

Went out today for lunch and some much needed retail therapy and was so excited to find the restaurant we went to has 3 pinball machines.. one of them being a favorite of mine that I do not own. I must get back there soon.










I bought new flooring for some of the rooms in the house. I am looking forward to starting that project.. it will be a big one. I have paint and floor now for 2 rooms and just as soon as I have my show bears all done I will get working on the house again.


 I am busy getting ready for the Teddies Worldwide show while trying not to get sucked down into a depression. I've been feeling it lately and fighting it in any way I can. Life just keeps giving me obstacles and I start to wonder if it's really worth climbing them.


Anyway, I just thought I would check in,
Hugs,
Melanie

No comments: