Thursday, March 29, 2012

Life or something like it...

I've been sick the past week which means I've have more time to think too much.. that causes me to get in one of my moods.. but then I remember everything that has happened to me in the last year..... and then I think I'm actually doing not all that bad. Everyone says I need to give myself some credit... but I don't really feel that way. I have to learn to be tougher and not be trusting with people even when they appear to be someone I can trust. People who take the time and effort to show they care.. to work their way under your skin, through your wall.... until you actually feel something for them..... then.. where are they?... not with you...... it makes you feel very low and it just sucks out that last little bit of love and trust you had left.


On a better note..I got an awesome prezzie from Kristina over the weekend.. one of her Ellies.. I love him. I don't have a photo of him.. but he is amazing. I will take one tomorrow. It's too dark in here or I would go grab my camera. 


I had loads of fun getting ready for the Teddies Worldwide show. I have a few bears left over.. I will likely put them up on Etsy next week or over the weekend. Other than that as soon as I'm well enough I will start on my new floors. I can't wait to see them down already.
Hope you are all having a good week. I will try to pick my blog back up again. My apologies for how dark it's been.
Hugs,
Melly

No comments: