Saturday, February 4, 2012

new blog look and other ramblings..

I decided to change the blog a little to more of how I feel lately... Sort of tired and worn out. I will likely change it back but I think the change is good for right now.
Spent the day out with Kristina and her Mom. It was a fun day as I really enjoy spending time with them both. We went to the hobby store and to two of the antique malls here. I picked up a pile of cool drinking glasses, which seems to be my new obsession lately. After I got home my parents came over to help me with a few things and we had a quick meal together. I spent the rest of the evening in the garage working... I have more to do but my body is not co-operating. Hopefully by the end of the weekend I will have it all set up the way I want it to be. 
I got 2 new dollhouse kits today. Not sure what I will turn them into but they were a very good price so I figured it would be a good thing for me to get back into.. not that I need anything else to do.. I hardly sit down as it it.... mind you I guess you have to sit to work on the dollhouse.. lol!!
Anyway, I have a few things left to do so I can head to bed. Tomorrow should be another busy day and hopefully tonight I will  manage to get some sleep.
Hugs,
Melanie

5 comments:

Sarah Medina said...

OMG I am getting the Buttercup too!!! isn't it cute!! I love the Orchid too, but decided on the Glencroft for my second cottage...the Buttercup will be my cakes store....hehe...Weeeeeee, FUN!!! I can't wait to see what you do with your new buys! I love your new look blog too :) Hugs XX Sarah

Melanie Clark said...

Haha! That is too funny! I picked it up for #34.00 and since it was in the store .. no shipping! yay. Have you started a house yet? That is awesome... someone else I can obsess with. Hugs! Melly

Melanie Clark said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sarah Medina said...

I know!! Pretty fun huh :) Actually, I haven't bought yet, because I'm trying to work out who will ship cheapest (some want $150 for shipping!) Wondering if I can get someone from the US to get it delivered to them, (coz its free to the US) and then send it to me. Its SO hard to get anything down here, I guess it would be the same there too, so that is terrific that you got it without having to pay shipping! I love that we have the same house! I wonder how much they will differ hehe, what are you planning for yours?? Big hugs back!! XX Sarah

Melanie Clark said...

Ywp, I have the same issue here with shipping.. they charge so much it's stupid.
I'm sure someone would be happy to do that for you.. Just ask one of the Teddy bear girls.... heehee.