Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Trick or Treat??? YES!


I am pleased to announce I will be taking part in the Trick or Treat Studio tour for 2012! I know October is a long way away but I am already getting excited. I had SO much fun last year and I already have some special new critters who are floating around in my head waiting to be made!


We have had a cold spell here the last few days. Can't complain really as it's been such an awesome winter this year with hardly any snow and awesome temperatures... I am still longing for those warm summer nights though. Cruising on the highway out to the lake with the windows open and the stereo on... Ah.... I can feel the warm breeze.. lol!!! 

Things are good here though, thanks to the people who have asked! It means the world to me to have all of you out there.  I've been having up's and downs... but things get easier everyday!
Hugs,
Melanie

2 comments:

The Bear's Blog said...

Hi,

Well, knowing you I am not surprised that you are thinking about Halloween. To be honest - I totally understand cause I am thinking about Christmas. (o:

Hugs

One day at a time, one step forward each day. It hurts, but you are a very strong woman.

Scratching at the Window said...

I'm blushing with pride! It's an honour to have you and your work on the tour, Melanie. Thank you for supporting it again this year, and I can't wait to see your creations! Feel free to blog about your progress at http://halloweenstudiotour.blogspot.com/ and tease us all with pictures!