Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Down to the nitty gritty

Hi all,

Well it's time for me to come clean about what is going on with life here. My relationship of many years ended. It has been a difficult time and I've shed many tears and have had many a breakdown in the past couple of months. It is all done now and I am starting to pick the pieces back up. I am ready to start over again though, looking forward to the future again instead of not.

I'm moving my studio so I've not been working on anything. I hope in a couple more weeks all will be set up and ready to go. I had been working on a zombie and I think my Friend Karen from Scratching at the Window has inspired me to make a Krampus :D lol! I can't wait.

So that is what has been going on in my life here.
Hope all is well with all of you!!
Hugs,
Melanie

3 comments:

Katy Cameron said...

Aww, sorry, hope you're all settled again soon (((((HUGS)))))

Scratching at the Window said...

And still so creative!?!? How did you manage?
I so look forward to your Krampus interpretation!!

Ilona said...

Looking forward to seeing your Krampus and other new creations. Big hugs to you!