Friday, November 4, 2011

Wow, 2 posts in one day.. lol.

I finally got Halloween put away! Yay! Wow, what a huge amount of work. Took me over 9 hours to pack all of my props up. I forgot what a production it really is. lol. At least it's all done now for another year. I'll be spending the rest of the weekend getting ready for the Teddies Worldwide Christmas show. I'm very excited about the bears I've made for the show and I hope you like them too. Please go vote! The link is in my post below this one.

It's been another good week here and I can say with full honesty this is the happiest I've been in a long time. It's a good feeling and I hope it continues. The past few years with all the struggles have been really difficult on me and I think maybe finally my luck is turning around. They say all things happen for a reason and I really hope that is true.

Tomorrow I'm going to head to the mall and see if I can't spend my birthday money on myself this year... as for tonight I am going to go snuggle in bed with a cat or two and watch Water for Elephants that I picked up the other day on DVD. I can't wait. It was one of my favorite books and I hope the movie does it justice.
Night all, I hope you have a great weekend!
Melanie

No comments: