Sunday, October 30, 2011

Still making Christmas but getting ready for Halloween!!!


Here I am with Mouse, "Making Christmas" lol. It's time to get ready for tomorrow though and it's going to be a big busy day. My poor house is plugged with Props EVERYWHERE..... lol. I have 3 bears totally done for the Teddies worldwide Christmas show... I am working like a mad man to get more done. I sure hope I can make my quota!

Today started with a trip to the store to get Halloween candy, as all the treats I bought already got hoovered. While I was there I decided I needed a new shirt......... It was new and white... but clumsy me can never keep a white shirt clean for long ;)


Tomorrow is going to be a good day! lol.
Hugs,
Melanie

2 comments:

Katy Cameron said...

Oh my, don't scare the bears ;o)

The Bear's Blog said...

Happy Halloween.

Hugs