Saturday, October 1, 2011

4 Brand new Critters for the Tour!

Dear Friends and Fiends, Collectors and Corpses, Gals and Ghosts,

It is my extremely ghoulish pleasure to announce the opening of the creaking
gates...

http://www.halloweenstudiotour.com
3rd annual Online Halloween Artists' Studio Trick or Treat
International artists sharing Halloween, art and our love of bats!

Starting today, October 1st, and running the entire Halloween season
to benefit Bat Conservation International.

Please check it out! Look for me on the map and come and see my 4 new critters
for the tour. If you can't find me just click on the gargoyle on the map for a
list of artists!

 Here is a sneak peek but you need to go to the tour for the rest ;)

Have fun and Happy Haunting October!!
Hugs,
Melanie

1 comment:

Katy Cameron said...

Huh, tease! I have a quilt to baste, quilt and bind before Sunday, I'm reading this over dinner, I haven't got time to go tour right now...

Love the ellie I can see though