Monday, September 12, 2011

Working working working....

The deadline for the Trick or Treat Studio Tour is just around the corner and I am happy to report 4 Brand new critters will be making their debut! Tonight will be spent on accessories and if I have time I will do my photo shoot as well. I am VERY excited and happy with what I've managed to accomplish the past few weeks.
Next is the Doll show! Yikes, it's in three short weeks!

I shall leave you with a few photos of  my little terrors..





Hugs!
Melanie

4 comments:

The Bear's Blog said...

Can't wait to see pictures of the tour and your new creations.

Terrors? Ha, how soon we forget about bringing up babies. They are precious.

Hugs

Melanie Clark said...

Lol! they get into EVERYTHING... Think.. bottle recycling bin.... think big bag of foam packing peanuts.. lol!! They are so much fun though. I adore them <3

Melanie

The Bear's Blog said...

And they ADORE you.

Scratching at the Window said...

Wow, Melanie, they are gorgeous! I'm happy you've found such precious souls to love and help you heal.
And I look forward to putting your tour page together!