Thursday, September 29, 2011

Checking in!

Just thought I would check in quickly. I have a horrid cold/bug/virus so I'm extra crabby as the Doll show is on Sunday and I don't want to be sick for it! I have to put the finishing touches on 3 more bears.... but I am ready! Everything else is packed and sitting by the door waiting. Now I just need something to get rid of this bug!!!

If you are in the Edmonton area please stop by! It's a fun show with lots of dolls, bears and other goodies to buy.


Lots more happening here and Saturday Oct 1st is the start of the Trick or Treat Tour!! I have 4 Brand new pieces made just for the tour and I am very excited about them. Be sure to check it out!!!

So next is Halloween and getting ready for the Teddies World Wide Christmas show... It's difficult to think about Christmas when everything is Halloween right now! lol.
Hugs,
Melanie

4 comments:

The Bear's Blog said...

Try to get plenty of rest, lots of fluids and try to stay away from other people who may be contagious.

I know - tall orders.

Have a wonderful show.

Hugs

Melanie Clark said...

Lol! I will try. I am going to go home and hit the couch if I can. It's going to be a fun show I hope!

Hugs!

The Bear's Blog said...

You have a wonderful tilme.

Katy Cameron said...

Good luck with the shows, hope you feel better quickly!