Saturday, August 6, 2011

Going to be a VERY busy few weeks.

So this is what I've got lined up for the fall season. I hope you can all make it to at least one of the events (and since 2 are online you have no excuse ;) lol) as I'm SUPER excited!

First off is the Halloween Trick or Treat Studio Tour. I am SO excited about this one. As most of you know Halloween is my favorite Holiday and I am so looking forward to showing you the very special pieces I've been working on. 


 Next is the Edmonton Doll Club show. I missed the show last year but worked very hard the last few months and I already have most of the critters made for the show. I am very much looking forward to spending the day chatting it up with collectors and... of course shopping! lol. I hope if you are in the Edmonton area on the day of the show you will pop in to say hello.



 And, the last show of the year, The Teddies World Wide show. I am very thrilled to be taking part in this show again. Last year it was loads of fun and this year is going to be VERY special as I will be making some very special miniatures.



So as you can see things are going be pretty busy the next few weeks/months.. lol. Today I am making new tags and cards.. but I think it might be time to get outside and enjoy part of the day, even if it's just sitting on the steps :)
Hope you are all having a wonderful summer weekend.
Hugs,
Melanie

6 comments:

Katy Cameron said...

Heh, I also have 3 fairs this autumn, but I don't think I'll have to be that busy, having not actually sold any at the first 3 I've ever done... Have fun with yours :o)

Melanie Clark said...

Well that is no good. The last show I did, I sold lots of minis but not much for bears. Maybe this year I will have some new pieces and get people more interested. Show really are hard work.

Melanie

Scratching at the Window said...

Thanks again for your enthusiasm, Melanie, about the Hallowe'en Tour! I really appreciate it, we love having you and am itching to see what treats you're going to offer!

Sarah Medina, Jellybelly Bears said...

Wow you are going to be busy, but I bet you're going to have loads of fun creating and making your sewing room nice and messy ;) Can't wait to see what you make, huggies xx

by Shelli Heinemann said...

I'm excited to see your pieces at the Teddies Worldwide holiday show! Cute pink blog too, by the way. :)

Melanie Clark said...

Thanks guys, I've been sewing every spare second I get! Poor fingers will never be the same.. lol!!

Hugs,
Melanie