Saturday, July 2, 2011

Week off!

My Vacation has begun! Today I plan to do errands (blah) and some work around the house today. Next week should be more fun as I have some outside plans, fishing and swimming and hopefully a trip to see my friend in Calgary. Today I will do my best to get some photos done of some of my new critters and I plan to post my red Ellie who was just featured in the last issue of Teddy Bear Review up on ebay.
Last night I watched the fireworks for Canada day from my bedroom. The Display is a block from my house so I don't even have to leave my house to get the best "seats" lol!  The thing that sucks about being that close to the celebrations is the drunk people who then spend all night walking by my house screaming and causing problems. I still have to go outside and make sure all my plants and things made it through the night! I'm so glad Canada day is only once a year. lol.

So anyway, I had better get on the errands part of my day before it gets too busy!

Hope you all have a wonderful long weekend!
Hugs,
Melanie

1 comment:

Design blogs, banners... said...

Hello!
I make out class blogs, I create banners, business cards, labels (cheaply).
Come on a visit. Successes and success.
My e-mail rev.elen@gmail.com