Wednesday, July 20, 2011

I blinked and it was gone.....

Well my Vacation flew by like nothing and my first week back at work was SO hectic. This week is not much better but I thought I would pop in and say hello. I worked on a few pieces for the Trick or Trat tour over my holiday but spent most of the time out enjoying the few days of nice weather.
It's been pretty much raining non stop here and we are not use to this much moisture. I know what people mean about humid heat now! Blech!! lol. It's horrible!!!
Drove to Calgary this past weekend to visit one of my friends. It was a fun visit but sucks that it's such a long drive for a few hour visit. I did have a good time though and so it was well worth the trip.

Hmm, what else is new here... Oh, I got sucked into watching an episode of True Blood over my vacation... of course had to love it so I've managed to watch all 3 season and now watching the fourth as they come out.. lol. I borrowed the books now too.. Why oh why do I have to get addicted to these things! lol!!

Well anyway, I will be getting straight back into my bears ASAP as the doll show forms have arrived and I will be filling them out tonight and get them sent it. I am looking forward to the show this year and just hope I can manage to get enough made to make it a good show!
Hope you are all having a good week!
Hugs,
Melanie

2 comments:

Scratching at the Window said...

Vacations seem to go at hyper-speed, don't they!?
Mel, send us some of your rain please! We had almost 4 weeks without a drop!! Finally, today, the first rain!
And welcome to the land of True Blood addiction! ;}

Melanie Clark said...

Oh True blood is evil.. lol. In a good way of course. I'd love to send you some rain.. we have had enough of it lately! At least I don't have to water my plants.. lol!

Melanie