Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Wow! My house is for sale...


Well, not not the house I live in.. but my dream house. It's not too far from where I live now and I've drooled over this place since I was a child! lol. It's been for sale a few times over the years. I've always been in love with it.


Yep, this is right up my alley, and yes, it really is a house. Can you imagine Halloween at this house?! With secret passages and everything... It's been all renovated now and no longer looks like a 80's house inside. Now I just need to win the lotto! Ah, one can dream. Or maybe I'll start kissing some frogs and see if one turns into a prince. Ha ha ha! Mmmwwahh! ;)

Hugs!
Melanie

7 comments:

The Bear's Blog said...

Don't kiss frogs!!! Go ahead, be daring - buy it. You can turn it into a B&B or Retreat. Get Kristina to go in with you. (o:

Hugs

Melanie Clark said...

I would by it in a heartbeat Joyce if I could even come close to affording it. Even if I sold my house it would be a bit out of my reach. Shame though. I will be buying some lotto tickets this week just in case. Might go digging in a swamp.. see if I can find one of those elusive Alberta Toads. lol.
Hugs!
Melanie

The Bear's Blog said...

Well I truly hope that you win the lotto. Stay out of the swamp!!!!

Hugs

Melanie Clark said...

I'll be sure to find my rubber boots first ;) lol

KRISTINA said...

Mel I think if we pool our money together we could maybe get a closet>>>lol

Melanie Clark said...

Lmao, it's only $800,000. *looks for more frogs* I remember though when it was $400,000

Lucius Keehner said...

Wow, that's a beaut! I would love to own that house. I'll dress up like King Arthur every day, and have elaborate medieval balls and jousting of knights on the courtyard, haha. I wouldn't even think twice if someone offered me this.