Thursday, June 16, 2011

Rain drops keep falling on my head.....

Been a bit of a frustrating week. I have a bunch of new critters to list for sale but the Canada postal strike is making me want to wait to list them. I am able to send other ways but I was quoted $130 dollars to post a wee bear to Australia. Wow, that is not going to work. It's very frustrating. I hope they figure things out soon.
I've been working on critters for my fall shows and starting to dream about Halloween... I know, it's the beginning of summer. I do love Halloween all year round though. I found a perfect costume for one of my helpers to wear this Halloween...... It's a bit big for me.






Lol! What do you think??? heehee. It's a it pricey though so not sure if I really want to start my Halloween season dropping that much of my Halloween budget on one item. I have SO many things I want to get this year. *rubs hands together*

For sewing inspiration I'm watching the AMC series The Walking Dead... lol! I can't wait to be able to show you what I'm working on!  Heehee! It's POURING rain here with a tornado watch ... the perfect sewing weather :)

Bear Hugs!!
Melanie

No comments: