Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Long weekend is coming! mwahaha.

Okay, maybe not so dramatic... lol.. I am expecting a 4 day weekend coming up. Monday is a holiday and as long as we can get everything done at work we can have Friday off as well. I have some weekend plans already to help my parents at their Cabin... it needs a bit of a clean up. They had a contractor out there doing some work and they left some stuff not completed and left a mess. So we shall go out there and clean it all up and make it shiny again.. lol. I would love to spend some time out there this summer and I think I will! Just got to nab one of my friends this summer who wants a couple days of vacation at the lake! :)

So I will also do my very best to get some new critters up for sale. I have 2 Levasenths totally done ready to list! I just need a few hours for photos and listings :) I can't wait. Hopefully over my 4 days I can get something accomplished.

I've been planting all I can... although the risk of frost is still out there... I just don't care after the long winter we had. I'll bring my planters inside if need be... I NEED flowers.. lol! 





Hope you are all having a good week!!
Hugs,
Melanie

7 comments:

Katy Cameron said...

Oooh, good luck getting your Friday too! We get a long weekend not this weekend but next, can't wait!

Melanie Clark said...

Thanks Katy!
It's not looking too good here to get Friday off. Everything that can go wrong seems to be going wrong. lol.
Long weekends are the best though! any big plans for yours?
Hugs!
Melanie

The Bear's Blog said...

WOW, 4 days off - have fun. The flowers look beautiful. If you have another frost you can cover them for the night.

Hugs.

KRISTINA said...

SHINYYYYY!!!!!!! LOL

PICK ME I will go!!!!!

Melanie Clark said...

Thanks Joyce! I can't wait till they grow and bloom more. Takes them awhile. lol.
Hugs!
Melanie

Melanie Clark said...

Hahaha! We NEED floaty tubes. We can go float out on the lake.

KRISTINA said...

YAAAAAAA!!!! We go swimming!!!