Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Levasenths!! lol.

I am so pleased to share that my Yellow Ellie or 'Levasenth' has been featured in the "inspirations" article in the June issue of Teddy Bear Review magazine! Be sure to get yourself a copy, it's a fantastic article featuring many talented artists.
 I will be posting some new Ellies, including the one in the article soon. Most just need some finishing touches... which I've not quite had time to do.. but this weekend I REALLY want to spend sewing and hopefully I can! 


I had a busy weekend, spending Saturday shopping with my bear bud Kristina and Sunday I spent a good part of the day at my parents for Mothers day. It was a nice but not very restful weekend. lol.

The snow is all gone for now and my cold is ALMOST done. This has been a bad one dragging on for over 3 weeks but it's almost run it's course so thank goodness for that. Hope you are all having a great week so far! Almost over the hump.. lol.
Bear Hugs!
Melanie

2 comments:

The Bear's Blog said...

Congratulations.....

Hugs

Katy Cameron said...

Woohoo for the feature, and the cold finally going!