Sunday, May 15, 2011

Ellie on Ebay

I've posted one of my Elephants on ebay.

Hope you are all having a good weekend. I spent yesterday out in the yard doing work and planting stuff. It might be a bit too early but I am so tired of winter... if it gets cold again I will cover the plants with a blankie.. lol. I think I got too much sun though as I managed to sunburn my shoulders and back a bit and today I don't feel so hot.. lol. Oh well, some coffee and I should be good as new.
Today I think I will spend the better part of the day indoors working on some new bears. I have lots on the go!
Hope you have a good weekend!!
Hugs,
Melanie

2 comments:

Katy Cameron said...

Aww, what a sweet wee guy

Melanie Clark said...

Thanks Katy! I'm working on a larger pink mohair Ellie now. I just need more time off work.. lol.
Hugs!!!
Melanie