Monday, April 25, 2011

It's the plague!! Go back the way you came.

Well I've been off work since Thursday, normally I would say hooray but I'm off because I managed to come down with some sort of ... cold/flu/plague.. lol.. I am just starting to feel better but my Easter weekend was pretty much a write off. My Mom and I went to the antique show on Friday. Despite me being half zombie I had fun and got myself some antique Halloween postcards. I will take some photos of them today and post them later. I also got a couple wood crates to put in my studio for bears and fabric. I love them and they were cheap! lol.

Even though I've been so sick I've been getting lots of sewing done. Just sitting in front of the TV.. I really just needed to rest so ... resting and sewing is what I've been up to... They still need accessories but are done otherwise.

Now I'm working on a Golly and a new Dragon which are both almost done... I am so pleased with both of them... but anyway here, I better get back to work. Tomorrow I have to work so this is my last day to get critters done!
Happy Easter Hugs,
Melanie

3 comments:

The Bear's Blog said...

Hope you are feeling better. I love the ellies but oh, that bunny is so sweet.

Hugs

Katy Cameron said...

Wow, you're considerably more efficient than I am when creating while sick, well done!

Hope you're feeling better.

Melanie Clark said...

Thanks guys!
I am slowly getting better. Very slowly. I would rather be at home sewing today than at work. Lol!

Hugs,
Melanie