Monday, April 18, 2011

Duck hunting?

No, not what you think... I think they are hunting ME, and they are Geese.. lol! When I pulled up to work this morning this is what I saw..

 He was honking at something in front of him so I looked over to my left......

Lol, So we have Geese for awhile. I wonder if they are going to nest near the shop. Would be nice to see gosling's wandering about.

Had a busy weekend, spent lots of time sewing and cleaning.. lol!  I picked up the new Harry Potter movie and got to sit down and watch that. It was very good. I can't wait till the next one is out. Went to a friends going away dinner on Sunday evening. I knew a couple people there and it was nice to see friends I've not seen in awhile. We had quite a few laughs and even went for ice cream after dinner.

I've got 2 new Ellies coming soon and a new Bunny!  I can't wait to see how they turn out as so far I'm very happy with them. I'll leave you with a peek at my latest Ellie.


Hope you all have a great week!
Melanie

1 comment:

Katy Cameron said...

Cute wee ellie! Now that I've managed the bunny, my sights are set on an ellie, and a piglet... we'll see what trots out first!