Thursday, March 17, 2011

Photos of Spring.

I keep seeing all these pretty photos of spring in other places.... so I thought I would share a few photos from here. Spring is coming and the snow is melting.. but we are not very close yet. It's still pretty even if we don't have flowers or green yet..... just getting very tired of the white stuff.


I'm still struggling with losing Spooky. I miss him so much and am finding it hard to not suddenly break down and cry.... but doing my best and trying very hard. I keep forgetting he's gone and go to let him out or take him for a walk. It really sucks.

On a happier note I have to Ellies ready for ebay and I'll be listing one this week... but anyway, I had better get back to work here.
Hugs,
Melanie

2 comments:

The Bear's Blog said...

Sweet Friend,

It's okay - cry when the tears come...trust me, if does help.

Bugs

Katy Cameron said...

(((((HUGS)))))

ps, it's been snowing here this week too!