Thursday, March 10, 2011

Just checking in

The last few weeks and been filled with ups and downs. One big up was seeing my bunny Cotton in the latest issue of Teddy Bear Review! I am thrilled!

On the down side my 15 year old dog Spooky is starting to fail. It's depressing to think I will likely loose him soon. I saved him from euthanasia 12 years ago and since then he has been my companion and friend. I know 15 is old for a large breed dog.. but that does not make it easier.

Spooky and his best friend Motley
 I'm also without a vehicle this week... probably into next week. What started as a quick fix turned into something else and the parts have to come from a far away land (Ontario.. lol!!). They might be here tomorrow but more than likely Monday... so I guess that will force me to stay home and get some work done this weekend..It's probably for the best and I can finish up what I've been working on...
Speaking of what I've been working on. I've been very busy sewing and delighted that I have some new pieces done and will photo them just as soon as I have time.... or manage not fall asleep at my desk at 8:30pm! lol.

I've also been working on the blog, as I'm sure you can see.... I've added some pages, including a wee "about me" I will add more when I have some time to sit and write... but better I spend the time sewing and getting new critters done.


So that is about all that has been going on here! I hope you are all having a good week.
Hugs,
Melanie

No comments: