Sunday, March 13, 2011

Finding inspiration in darker places.



I've been in one of my "moods" the past while. Too many stressful things seemingly endless one after another and I've been starting to shut down. I think it comes to the point where you are just stuck in a place of never ending stress and don't really see a way out of it. When I get in one of these moods I like to be left alone and listen to dark music... so this has been the song I keep going back to for the past day and a half.
I'm going to turn this off now though and try to get some sewing done. See if I can accomplish something happy and productive today for the last free day of the week. 
I've got Ellies going in the studio and I promise they are cute and not scary at all! lol 
Hugs, 
Melanie

4 comments:

The Bear's Blog said...

Oh Melanie,

You need some fresh air and spring. THAT will refresh you. And stop listening to dark music.

I didn't write the other day when you posted about your dog. Anything that I had to say would only sadden you. We love them so much and don't keep track of them aging. We live with them and don't see the little signs. Then one day it takes the wind out of us, hits us in the pit of our stomachs.

Go hug some fur, they love you unconditionally.

Hugs,
Joyce

Katy Cameron said...

Oh hope you get out of the funk soon. I'm also going through a stessful and dark time at the moment with the work project from hell, but I just have to keep telling myself it will end (((((HUGS)))))

Melanie Clark said...

Thanks Joyce,
It's still cold here and snow... It might get above freezing today so I'm crossing my fingers at that.
It really hurts when they get old and cant function properly. I have been praying that he makes it till spring so he can go lay outside in the warm sun... but sadly I don't think he is going to last that long. :(

Hugs,
Melanie

Melanie Clark said...

Sending you a hug Katy, I know what that is like... and usually they do end. I hope this one goes by quickly for you and another one doesn't start up right after!

Hugs,
Melanie