Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Maybe a reason to enjoy Christmas afterall

I know it's Feburary and not the time to be talking about Christmas... but I just had to bring this up. Yesterday while surfing the Halloween Studio tour blog, I came across something or someone called Krampus. Now if you know me, you know I'm not a big fan of Christmas. I really try to get into that whole "Christmas spirit" thing.. but I'm afraid my heart belongs to Halloween.
Now acording to legend, Krampus accompanies Santa during Christmas to warn and punishing bad children.. Lol!! Now I think I've found something to spark my interest in Christmas.

The antique show is coming up soon here in Edmonton.. so you know what I will be on the hunt for... not just Halloween Post cards.. but now Krampus post cards.





Hope you are having a good week!
Hugs,
Melanie

2 comments:

Scratching at the Window said...

Just came across this post today, Mel! All I can say is that I'd LOOVVEE to see your version of Krampus, in the fur!

Melanie Clark said...

I'm planning to start one right away. I just finished my bears for the Teddies Worldwide show. Finally have some free time. Yay!

Hugs,
Melanie