Thursday, January 6, 2011

Wow

Well after a week off work I think I forgot how much work "real life" is! lol. I've not had time to work on anything this week. *pout* lol!!! I have had time to obesses over a new toy I want. I'm sure most of you have heard of a cricut machine. It's this magical machine that cuts shapes out of paper. I have really no clue what I would do with one.... but my mind has been working overtime of why I need this item. haha! Now to decide which one I want.... Who knew there were so many choices. I think the Imagine is calling me.. but I might have to settle for the Create to start with as it's more in my price range.





So anyway, that is what I've been doing. working and obsessing over things I don't need! lol!!
Hugs,
Melanie

1 comment:

The Bear's Blog said...

Hi Melanie,

I sent you an e-mail with some information about the Circuit.

Hugs,
Joyce