Saturday, January 15, 2011

Not exactly BBQ weather

Well, I have to admit, the weather here is starting to get to me. Today I just wanted to get out of the house.. but when it's snowing and -25c you don't really go too far. So today I cleaned the house then designed a new Ellie. I've not made an Ellie for quite a few years so I am looking forward to seeing how this one turns out. I used the yellow fabric I dyed the other night. Tomorrow I will see if I can get part of it sewn. So I thought I would share a couple photos of my deck..


I don't think I will be BBQ-ing for awhile.. lol.

Hope you are having a good weekend.
Hugs,
Melanie

1 comment:

The Bear's Blog said...

Hi Melanie,

What beautiful pictures. Kristina wrote that they had more snow. I see that it was quite a storm.

Stay warm and safe.

Hugs.