Tuesday, January 25, 2011

It's been kind of quiet in Blog land here. I was not sure if I should do this post..  I try to keep my blogs upbeat as possible, but I don't think this will be one of those postings. Sunday we got word that Brad's aunt Daria passed. She was a very nice person and one of the few relatives that always talked to me.. and never made me feel weird. She was always interested in everything you had to say. I remember fondly showing her my bears and miniatures when she was over, she was actually interested in them and that is a rare occurrence with non bear collecting people. She was even one of my first blog followers. She touched the lives of so many people with her blog, people who were suffering with the same disease that stole her life.
I hope where she is now she is not in pain anymore and she is up and brighting the days of people who need it.
Please keep her close family in your thoughts. I can only imagine the pain they are going though. I did not know Daria well but I know she was a good person and taken too soon.
Hugs,
Melanie

No comments: