Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Cricut machine.

My Cricut in scheduled to arrive today... I've never wanted to see the UPS truck so much. Lol. .. but
when the tracking # changed to "out for delivery" I started to get pretty excited. It's sort of funny how new things can really brighten up your day.
I love watching the videos from Robynstamps.



I will be posting a dragon on ebay this week for sure. I took photos last night but of course they did not turn out. So tonight I will try again. :)

Hope you are all having a good week.
Melanie

2 comments:

The Bear's Blog said...

Can't wait to hear that your package arrived and you have opened it and are going to try it out. (o:

Hugs

Melanie Clark said...

Thanks Joyce! It's here.. but oh my.. I can hardly lift it! lol. It must weight at least 40lb's. I can't wait to get time to play with it now :)
Hugs,
Melanie