Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Can you Imagine?

Can you imagine, I finally ordered my Cricut Imagine!.. heehee. I've been wanting this machine for awhile but with the price tag attached to it... well I kept going back to the the less expensive models, thinking that they would probably be good enough. Well in my procrastination I recived a message from a friend of a SALE... oooh, I love sales... and this was a good sale! So now I just have to wait for it to get here.. 7-10 days. Hopefully it will get here sooner... I am so bad at waiting! lol.

Hope you are all having a great week! I will be listing either a bear, kitty or dragon this week on ebay but I'm not sure which one yet!
Hugs,
Melanie

4 comments:

The Bear's Blog said...

Yippee. Sometimes it pays to wait, and you found a sale - good for you!

I know the feeling when you are waiting for something, every day seems like a week. Just keep thinking about how exciting it will be when it arrives and you are tearing open the box. (o:

Hugs.

Melanie Clark said...

I can't wait. I hope I can figure it out quickly.... and have time to actually play with it.. lol.

Melanie Clark said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Bear's Blog said...

You will....

Hugs