Sunday, December 12, 2010

Working working working!

I've been working in the studio like a busy little bear lately. Making wings and dragons. I need to move my sewing machine today as it's just not working for me where it is. I hope to put it by the window.. so I can at least see the snow and the little birds outside. .. and speaking of snow! It's snoooowing here. I love how the snow looks but not venturing out in it. Today I will be staying close to home. lol.

I'm also working on a special critter for Kristina for our Christmas swap! Shhhhh.. teehee. I am really happy with how it's turning out.. but you will have to wait till she gets it.. so no peeking!

Hope you are all having a lovely Sunday!
Hugs,
Melanie

1 comment:

The Bear's Blog said...

Hi Melanie,

I just adopted your little guy, Bernard. He is precious and I can't wait to get him.

Oh, snow - I miss home so much.

Well, knowing Kristina she has already read your post - can't wait to see what you are creating for her.

Hugs,
Joyce