Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Seasons.

I'd like to say I'm one of these people who loves Christmas..... I do try, I really do... .unfortunately the stress of the season gets to me and I just end up feeling depressed. I'm sure this year will end up being the worse for that. I've been trying not to think about it but it's creeping up and I am already anxious about it. 

I want the holidays to be filled with fun and family and decorating and going skating, walking in the snow holding hands with a person you love..... living, loving life and enjoying the company of the people you care about the most.... Baking cookies and singing Christmas Carols at the top of your lungs and laughing till your face hurts. That is Christmas to me. I wish it was actually like that again. It's been a long time.
So for now you can call me Miss Grinch because that is how I feel! lol. 



I watched 'Letters To Juliet' last night.. it was a cute feel good movie so I'm glad I got to see it. Next of my movie list is 'Remember Me' which I've been told is sad so I might wait on that one.. lol!!

I've been working on some ornaments to put up on etsy.. but at the rate I sew I'm not sure when they will be done.. lol. I will try though! I'm also working on 2 new Dragons that have been floating around in my head for quite some time. They should be very cool. Some "flighted" dragons will be making their debut as soon as they are ready. I am very excited about them.


Hope everyone is keeping well and Happy Wednesday!
Hugs,
Melanie

3 comments:

The Bear's Blog said...

Oh Silly you,

You aren't Miss Grinch. And just remember that you can control the amount of stress. YOU can do that, sweet friend.

Hugs,
Joyce

KRISTINA said...

You tell her Joyce!!! I keep telling her I will hold her hand and sing and bake cookies with her!!!

LOL
Kristina
No Seriously I would!!!

Melanie Clark said...

Lol!!! I'm going to hold you to that Kristina.. lol. We can sing carols in the mall.. heeheee. <3 <3 <3

Melanie
I think the only way to get away from the stress is hide till New Year.. lol!!!