Thursday, December 23, 2010

Have a very Merry..... Humbug.. lol.

Okay, OKAY.. I have gotten a wee bit into the Christmas spirit, no not drinking! lol.
I don't think I will ever be a merry elf but I do my very best. Tonight I finished two ornaments for 2 special people. I hope they like them.


I have to work tomorrow even though the shop is closed.. but I didn't get all my work done today so I will go in and finish up and make sure my customers I've not had a chance to chat with know we are closed. It's been SO busy at work lately... Which I love... I seem to be much better at my job when it's busy.. when it's slow I procrastinate on everything.. lol.

Hope you all have a wonderful Xmas eve tomorrow.
Hugs,
Melanie

1 comment:

The Bear's Blog said...

Merry Christmas

Hugs,
Prudence, Sissy & LuLu