Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Website neglect

The weather this time of year reminds me of the Calgary Bear Fair. It was an awesome show and always so much fun. I really wish someone had taken the show over after Sandy passed on as it was something special. It was always SO exciting with so many artists in one space. We have to settle for the Doll show in Edmonton... which is a fine show.. but sometimes there is alot of vendors selling junk and I feel it really brings the show down. It would be nice to have an all bear show somewhere in Alberta.

So in other news of the week... in the next few weeks I am going to do a website overhaul. I've been procrastinating because it is going to be ALOT of work. It does need to be done though. My poor website has been the same layout for at least 9 years now.. yikes!
I will be retiring some of my bears as the fabric I use to make them is no longer available. I still have enough to make some of them... so if there is a bear or critter you have your heart set on please let me know and I will make it for you before I close the edition.  I hate to retire my old friends... but new friends will take their place and I hope you will enjoy them as much.
Bear Hugs,
Melanie
.

1 comment:

The Bear's Blog said...

Miss Melanie,

Hi. We can't wait to see your new ideas for your website. It's fun to redecorate, isn't it? We can come over and watch you work - but we need lots of peanut butter and Honey. And we would want to play with Ghost.

Heaps of Hugs
Prudence & Sissy