Sunday, September 26, 2010

Almost October!! Eeek!!!

Late September is always an exciting time of year for me. It's when the stores start to be filled with the delights of Halloween. Yay! This year has been no exception and I've been thrilled to have picked up some new creepy crawly things for my Halloween display this year. One supermarket even had PUMPKINS! I think I squealed with delight as I loaded one into my shopping cart. lol!
Ghost liked it too as you can see... heehee!



Well so far it's been a non stop weekend here.. nothing new there I guess!! lol. Got my new little "blue room" all painted and it looks great. I will take photos after I put the floor in. Should be next weekend or during the week if I can.




In other news, I've added some solid wood signs to my Etsy store. They have been created from a hand made CNC router that Brad made himself. I have designed some of the signs that he has created, I hope you like them! If you have any suggestions for signs you think people would like to see made feel free to leave a comment :)

That one is for my Halloween display lol!

Hope you are all having a great weekend!!
Bear Hugs!
Melanie

3 comments:

The Bear's Blog said...

Hi Melanie,

Love the kitty & pumpkin photo. What a beautiful little kitty cat.

Wonderful decorations....would love to see more. (o:

Hugs,
Joyce

KRISTINA said...

Ghost is such a beautiful cat!!! Very photogenic...perfect on that pumpkin!!!
Love the signs!!!
Hugs

Melanie Clark said...

Thanks Guys,
Ghost is my Big baby.
I'll be making some more signs soon!


Hugs!
Melanie