Thursday, August 5, 2010

Weddings and nyquil.

Don't worry, I'm not getting married! Lol.
Spent this past weekend in Sylvan lake with Brads family. His Dad and stepmother decided to get married. The wedding was a small but crazy affair. The day after I got home I ended up coming down with a cold/flu. There were loads of germy little kids at the wedding so am not impressed being sick. I've not been sick in over a year.. been SO careful to stay away from sick people..... I knew I should have brought my hand sanitizer. Lol. But I'm at work and plugging away at least.. full of Cold FX and dayquil.

Not much else new here. I have been trying to simplify life by cleaning things out and getting rid of things I don't use or need. It is a good thing and makes life alot less cluttered.

I've got an extreme itch to sew some bears. I will have to clean up my studio a bit and decide what to start on soon :)

Hope all is well with everyone out there!
Love and hugs,
Melanie

No comments: