Sunday, August 22, 2010

making things easier

There comes a time when you realize that you spend most of your "free time"cleaning. I have begun to think that is all I do on the weekends. Instead of sewing or going out to enjoy life.... I clean. It's not the most horrible thing in the world.. but it gets very tefious... and if I don't clean all weekend I regret it during the week when I can't find things.
So instead of just cleaning this weekend I decided to get rid of things. I have hopefully made some deals on some items that are worth money... and some things that really are not are making a trip to the goodwill and to the dump.
Today I finished removing all my stuff out of the old "closest" which is a small bedroom. I now have the chore of trying on and deciding what needs to go... what I wear and what I can part with. I am not very good at getting rid of things..... but I am VERY good and buying stuff.. heehee! I already took a few bags of clothes to goodwill.... and who knew... I don't miss any of them, since I never wore them anyway.
I hope in the next weeks I can finish this task and make life a little less burdened... easier to keep tidy = less cleaning = more time to do things I want to do. :)

Night all!
Hugs,
Melanie

No comments: