Tuesday, July 27, 2010

To show or not to show? That is the question.. lol

So.. Sew? lol

I've been contemplating whether I can handle doing the shows this year. So far the miniature show is a mini no. I know I can't manage to get enough done to fill a table. I will attend to shop.. as long as I don't FORGET like I did with the miniature show earlier this year.. lol.
So on to the doll show.... I really want to do the show but don't know if I need the added stress of trying to get ready for it. Getting ready for a show is alot of work... I don't get much of a break between home work and work work.. and at home and when I do get a break it's usually instant Zzzzz Zzzzz.. lol!!

I will decide over the next few days. I have a wedding to attend, a room to paint and a floor to install. Plus one of these days I need to make a trip to Calgary. Oh, and I still need to get the new critters posted on Etsy... AND I have some Debbie Kesling fabric I am going to list on ebay... lol! So not sure when I'm going to fit 20 bears into the next 2 months.. I am going to try though. I will be sure to let you all know as soon as I know ;)

I will leave you with a photo of a custom bunny order made for one of my customers.



Hugs,
Melanie

No comments: