Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas, done, New year... next.

Well we made it through Christmas and now I have a few days off which I am SOOO happy to have. Things have been so busy here. I've been working alot on re organizing the house as things were getting pretty cramped up. Got rid of alot of things and still have some more things I need to part with. It's hard when you like your stuff.. but want new stuff! lol. Something has to go.
I've also been hand feeding 2 baby Chinchillas.. The mother is one of my first place show winners but I won't be breeding her again. Nothing but problems for my poor girl.. and then her babies needed round the clock feeding because she just doesn't have enough milk for them. I am happy that Melly the foster mommy seems to be doing an okay job as both babies seem to be doing good. One girl and one boy and since I won't be breeding mom again I am keeping both babies.

I've not been sewing much, but I think today now that no one is home I will break out my sewing and the new Harry Potter movie as I've not seen it yet. It is really nice to have a few days off. I never have time to do anything I want to do, so it's nice that I can spend a few days relaxing and getting things done. It's a strange feeling!!

But first as soon as I can get a bit more light out of this dreary day I am going to take some pictures of the bears I have made. Anything that I don't have up for sale now should be up by the end of the day.
I am still trying to decide if I want to try ebay again....

Hope you all had a good Christmas!!!
Hugs,
Melanie

No comments: