Monday, November 16, 2009

Ramblings of a crazy lady

So I think I just have bad luck. The roofers did not show up and I had 3 people at my house and a Bobcat. I had to be in Calgary that day so I made sure I had back-up people there just in case. *sigh*. I don't think I am supposed to get a new roof.

Spent the Saturday cleaning the house and doing errands.... and I did manage to get the new bears up on Etsy. Sunday I went out to my parents and helped install more cabinets. I'd like to say that is almost done.. but a couple don't fit right so they have to be made again.

I spend Sunday evening on the couch.. it's the first rest I've had in a long time... I just felt icky and could not get warm... But Ghost and Mouse were happy that I was "sitting material" and used me as a place to nap... 40lb's of warm cats helps keep that chill off you! heehee!

So next on my list is making a few xmas ornaments and I want to start decorating the house. It's a bit early but if I start slowly now... I might acutally get there.

I shall try again to leave you with a photo of my latest baby chin!
Hugs, Melanie

6 comments:

Cheryl said...

I'm sorry you're feeling like you have bad luck. But you do have a CUTE little chin--so sweet!
Heaps of Hugs,
Cheryl
Bingle Bears

Heather said...

What a cutie!!!

You should check out Emo Bears, she's a Chin lover too (and teddy bear maker!)
(If you don't already, that is!)

I just found your blog through a link of blog awards... and love it, I'm a follower now! :)

Melanie Clark said...

Thanks Heather. I don't know Emo bears.. but I will be sure to look her up.
Thanks for checking out my Blog :)

Heather said...

I should have been not a dope and just linked you to her!

http://emo-bears.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Awww..so cute. Boy or girl? Cause the name "Scout" came to mind when I saw it. Lol

Melanie Clark said...

I Don't really name the babies... I get attached to them too easily already! lol