Saturday, September 26, 2009

I lied..... kind of


Not really so much a lie... well, I know I promised more updates, at least one a week... but I've just not had time to check in and write. Work was hectic all week and I have been battling a cold all week as well.... still am I guess... SO that's my excuse.. lol!
So it's only one more week till the doll show. I can't believe how quicky these last few weeks have flown by!
So for today I'll share a few photos of my table at the show... but then I have to get to work here. I want to have a few more critters done for the Doll show so I need to get moving this morning :)





















Hope you have a good weekend!
Hugs,
Melanie

1 comment:

Sarah Medina, Jellybelly Bears said...

ah, as long as you post every now and then I won't be too cross ;) Lol, love all your work, haven't you been a busy girl!! XX