Friday, August 7, 2009

Working again, yes, I said it!

I've been working in the studio a bit trying to get ready for the Edmonton Miniature show. I can't believe it's only a few weeks away! I am not even close to being ready. I will be working all weekend on minis, minis, minis.

I have been a busy little bee and I've made a website for the chinnies.
http://hallowsevechinchillas.com It is still under construction as I've been trying to work in the studio. But you can see my dear sweeties in all their mischievous glory.

I will try to check in and show you all what I'm up to in the studio this weekend!!
Love and Hugs,
Melanie

2 comments:

sme said...

I wish I was close enough to pop in on the mini show... I just know that there is going to be something there that NEEDS to be at my house. *sigh*

Sarah Medina, Jellybelly Bears said...

So glad to hear you're back into the swing of things, nothing like a deadline (show) to force you back on track lol. Have lots of fun at the show, take some photos ;) xx