Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Need to start again

So, I've been doing ALOT of thinking altely.. which is never a good thing for me to be doing. It gets me in one of my dark moods and that never benefits me at all. SO this week I am going to try to get back into the swing of things. Including updating my blog at least once a week... even if I don't have anything all that interesting to talk about.. lol.
I've been working on a few things for the miniature show... but I'm not near ready. I still want to make some tiny little bears.. I could really use a couple days off work to prep for the show.. with no distractions. :-/ Somehow I don't think that is going to happen!! lol.

I ordered myself a new little jacket the other week.. I got it yesterday. I am also in desperate need of some new jeans.. lol. I don't think I can order those online though! I will have to brave the school kids one of these days and make a trip to the mall. Here is a pic of my new Jacket though :) I love it.. I might order one in Black.. lol.

I got a surprise package from my sweet friend Chrissi from Catherwoods... some yummy salt water taffy from NJ... now I'm going to have to order some! heehee. I LOVE swt and the stuff you can buy here is not very good..... and usually only out at Halloween. Yum Yum Yum!

Speaking of Halloween I am starting to see the stores have Halloween things..... I bought myself some cute Halloween Oven mitts the other day.. lol. They can keep the house festive all year! lol.

Well I better get back to work here. Hope all is well with everyone..

Love and Hugs,

Melanie

No comments: