Monday, August 31, 2009

Dollhouse lights and everything nice....

I had a fairly productive weekend and managed to get quite a bit accomplished. I also cleaned and re-organized the studio a bit and sorted out all the bears I am now going to be working on for the show. I have 11 critters so far. I need to have 20. I've also made various dollhouse lamps, a couple needle felted dragons as well as almost finished some tiny needle felted critters.


I managed to get a few new dollhouse lamps, miniature litter boxes and some tiny jester heads/dollhouse toys done. I have been working on them over the last few weeks. I am quite pleased with how they all turned out... and at least happy that I've gotten something done. :)

I had good intentions on getting much more done in the miniature animal line.. but I've decided instead to try to get more bears done instead. I've got many many bears and other critters lined up to sew... now I just need to get home so I can work! lol.

In Chinchilla news my last litter of Baby chinchillas are almost ready to meet their new Mommies. I will be very sad to see these ones go. I've become quite attached to the little devils. I am still trying to decide if one should stay with me... but I think I have new mom's lined up for all of them. :-/ Always a difficult decision to make.... heheee.

But anyway, I had better get back work here. I shall leave you with photo of one of my gorgeous Maine Coon Cats. Mouse, who I can hardly lift anymore he has gotten so big :) He was watching me work from the landing and I could not resist getting a cute snap shot of him.

Hope you all have a wonderful week!
Love and Hugs,
Melanie






















2 comments:

Brenda said...

Mel You have been working hard! You Chins are so cute - it would be hard to give them up. I just love your Maine Coone kitty - GORGEOUS. We had one that was half Maine Coone, and he was my all time favourite cat.

hugs,

Brenda

Sarah Medina, Jellybelly Bears said...

So glad to see all your work :) mini litter boxes tehe ;) Love your little jester heads too! Awww, your chins are tooo cute!!! You know that if I were you I'd end up with a house full of them...be strong ;) although the white one is sooo cute ;) lol. Hello Mouse :)