Sunday, July 26, 2009

One step at a time.

I worked in the studio for a few hours today on some miniature things. I figured if I didn't light a fire under my buttola I would have to cancel my shows... which I don't want to do. So I sat down and looked through a few things and decided on a small project that I should be able to finish in a few days. It's better than nothing and I hope it might jump start my creativity again.

It was a scorching hot weekend but I stuck pretty close to home. It was so hot I was having troubles sleeping and ended getting up earlier today then I do to go to work! lol.
Oh well, off to bed right now, I am exhausted.

Hope you all had a good weekend.
Love and Hugs,
Melanie

2 comments:

lapousmor said...

Hi!

I hope you will manage to get ready in time for your shows.
It is not always easy to get oneself back to create when the mood is not there for it...
Fingers crossed you will do well.
I do not sleep well either when it is too hot. Here it is raining today, so hopefully I will not need to water my two cherry tomato plants.

Hugs,
Sophie.

Anonymous said...

You were having troubles sleeping because you were so anxious to meet your new babies. Lol

S